Sunday, May 3, 2009

Basic Training Completion. Hello Shredders!

Hey Shredders

Sorry that i didnt post this a bit sooner.
Im back from basic training and am in tech school now.
Im shooting to become a Combat Controller, which is a special operations job in the air force.
This tech school is nearly 2 years long and very phisically demanding.
Due to that i cant continue witht th mission concept, that i have been practicing since i started this blog.
Ill come here once in a while and check on you guys.
Dont know how often but ill do my best.

Anyhow.
Basic Training was tough and a challenge.
Deffinetely not easy, and the early weeks were more or less depressing.
However the instructor's job is to break you down and then build you up again.
In the end it was deffinetely worth it and i had alot of fun times with my flight(team).
Bad side of BMT: We didnt get the chance to train half as much as i usually did at home.
I lost alot of strength, and some muscle mass. EVeryone who came in really fit, became alot weaker, whereas the really weak people became alot fitter.
I guess its supposed to bring you all down to one level.
So im trying to recover my lost strength now, here in tech school.
I failed the initial PAST test due to my lack of strength(result of BMT), along with 12 others who had the same problem. So they set me back for 2 weeks. Its 2 weeks later now, so ill be taking the PAST test again on monday.
If i fail, i need to reclass into a new careerfield. Wish me luck.

Anyhow thats all i have to say for now.
Congrats to adam and his great success with the RTP System!

Shred on everyone

Danny

P.S.: THis pic is about 10 days old now

1 comment:

Ron said...

Sorry didn't catch you earlier, you're looking lean and mean, Danny! I'm sure you can build your strength back up and even improve greatly once your initial adjustment to your new life is done.

Cheers!