Monday, March 23, 2009

Danny Update

Hi Folks,
Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I lost Dan's login data.

Dan is now in his 6th week in Basic Training. We received a lot of letters from him and were lucky enough to talk to him yesterday for about 30 minutes. He is doing Very Good and is really starting to have fun. The first few weeks were very difficult and stressful, but as his flight (his group) progressed, things improved.

He is getting 3 square meals a day and doing a lot of physical (and mental) training. This week he has to go in the field (camping out / wargames etc...). We will be visiting him in a few weeks for his Graduation. I expect a transformation in him very similiar to the one he had during his shredding time.

He asked me pass his regards to everyone and to keep shredding. I hope he can send a note on this blog in a few weeks.

Thats all for now. Shred On!

-Bryan
p.s. If anyone wants to send a letter or note to him, you can email me at bperryger@googlemail.com and I will forward/bring it to him.

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Hi Bryan,

thanks for keeping us posted on Dan's progress.

Cheers,
Mike