Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 187 --> M3 Day 1: The Final Shred

Hey Shredders

Here I am again.
The trip went pretty well and I am handling the jetlag pretty good too, though i deffinetely feel it.
After arriving i got a call from a friend at the gym and headed over there for a hourlong workout. Felt good to be working out in that gym again.
Well anyways that was yesterday, Sunday.

Today(Monday), is the official start of Mission 3: "The Final Shred"
This Mission will last 28 Days and will be my finaly effort to get into shape before beeing shipped off to basic training. Finish will be on the 8th of February.
On the 9th im going down to Rammstein, where i will stay till the 10th.

Ill just start this off with my Goals:

- 15 Chin Ups

- 13 Pull Ups

- 90 Push ups

- Run a 6 minute mile on a track

- Run 1.5 miles in 9 minutes on a track

- Swim 65 metres underwater


Well thats pretty much it for formal goals. Of course the six pack is among my wishes, yet i figure that by now everyone is hot for one and its not really worth mentioning, lol.(well too late now, hehe).

This mission will be similar to Mission 2: Eat Big, Burn Big.
I find it incredibly east to lose fat with daily swimming, and have a hard time even eating enough food to make me "not lose weight".Like I said once: Eating alot can get annoying at times. Im eating up to 4000 calories and over every day just to keep up with the swimming, lol. But its deffinetely worth it.
The point to burn alot of fat, while still getting an advanced ammount of protein, vitamins, minerals and all other important building blocks for building muscle.
its worked very well for me sofar!

Anyways, to todays workout.
The pool here is closed on mondays, so tomorrow is the soonest ill be able to go(and I will).
I went to the gym for an hour today, and did my 5x5 bench pressing with 77.5 kg and succeeded.
Because of a difference i weight of the plates and the translation from lb to kg int he states, i didnt manage to keep training the 5x5 routines all that much.
77.5 is still a great improvement for me. I believe however that the next few of these 5x5 benchiing workouts will be harder than sofar and will take repeating to make it.
I ended up staying a helthy 70 minutes working out hard.

Well thats all I have for you guys today
Shred on everyone

Danny

P.S.: And the pics are there again too. Heres my day 1 picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

keep moving Danny, you're making gains and def. not a quitter with a fantastic attitude.

Danny said...

thanks diane ;)