Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 183 -> 185

Hey Shredders

Im going to be on a plane heading back to germany in a few hours, so ill post this a bit early.

Thursday, Friday and today i basically did the same ammount of time working out.
45 minutes in the gym, 75 minutes in the pool.

Ive failed to mention, but over the last 9 days ive been doing incline pushups at home, using the bed as the incline. I think im capable of breaking my previous record of 70 now or ar least soon.

Ill be starting with daily pictures again when "mission 3: the final shred" commences.

Ill be entirely worn out on sunday(the day i will arrive back in germany), and probably as well on Monday. Ill see how I adjust to the time change this time.


Well thats all for today.
Shred on everyone

Danny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good flight home and recover properly from your jetlag. You need all your energy for your last leg of preparation for your fitness-test. Juli

Ron said...

Have a safe trip home, Danny! Good to know you've been working on your fitness hard even while on the road.

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny...
I'm quite envious regarding your swimming...!
I love swimming but seldom have the time.
Some years ago (when I had the time) I swam for an hour every second day, and usually reached about 3 kilometers in that hour...
Well... keep it up! Swimming is great for shredding away the fat..!
Jay...

Danny said...

juli:
thanks juli. This morning i got word though, that my PAST wont happen till next week thursday, because someone who was supposed to test me is on emergency leave.
Gives me more time to recover from the jetlag anyway :)

Ron: Thanks ron, and yeah, i dint want to lose any momentum before going into the air force. This would be terrible timing for me to have a fallback.

Jay: Yeah I agree on that for sure. I have yet to find anything more fun or effective than swimming.
I usually go swimming 5 times a week for 2 hours every day.
Now on vacation i wasnt able to due to a rough time scedule with getting a ride there and back.
Thans for stopping by man ;)

Shred on everyone
Danny