Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 166 --> M2 Day 84: Mission 2 END

Hey Shredders

Wow is all I have to say. Mission 2 is over already. 84 days of hard training come to an end(not that ill stop now, lol)
I feel and in my oppinion look a good ammount stronger compared to when I started M2.
Funny how my weight however compares.
At the beginning of this mission I was weighing about 90 kg, and surprizingly its sligly over 90 kg now
I went down to 86.4 kg in the first half of my mission reaching a bodyfat percentage under 10%.
And since I hit halftime Ive switched it to a bulking Mission.
Surprizingly all the swimming I do kept me in the low bodyfat didgits, till about a week ago when they closed the pool for maitnance.
Anyhow seeing the difference in looks on my comparative pics below and the "sameness" of my weight, its safe to say that ive gained Ive gained a good ammount of muscle :D
I dont have the measurements but pictures are more comforting in any case.
Thanks to ron being on the stronglifts 5x5 programm, I also incorparated some of it into my second half. Thanks ron and thanks stronglifts, lol.
Ive gotten alot stronger with squats, benching and dips due to that.

As known from me my goals were a pretty darn lofty. Well at least the revised onces when I extended this mission to 84 days.
My original goals for this mission however were mostly reached.
Ive doubled my pullups from 5 to 10
My pushups went from 43 to 70. 65 was that goal.
12 min 500 meter swim i beat with a 10:50 min swim in my PAST.
Im confident that im capable of even more now.
I managed to do the 50 meter underwater swim as my goal asked.
And I almost met the goal of holding my breath underwater for 2:30. I got to 2:24.
Looking as I didnt start running activly again since several weeks ago, i didnt reach the goals i set for that. Im confident to reach a 6 min mile and a 9 min 1.5 mile in the near future soon.

Thanks for the support during this Mission everyone

I will be starting "Mission 3: Final Shred" on the 12th of January. Itll last a 28 days and will be my last super shred in the Shredder-Universe.
On the 9th of February Im off to the Air Foce for Basic Training so that will be the end for me.

Today: Went to the Gym for 90 minutes and tried doing the 75 kg benching a second time. Last time I failed in the 5th set on the 3rd rep.
This time i really struggled with it, made it however. 77.5 kg the next time.

Tomorrow is a rest day. I pushed it back by 2 days already now.
I will however run my mile tomorrow. I dont want to miss the sceduled 1 mile run I do every 2 days.

On Friday im leaving for the states. Will go to the YMCA(gym, pool and track!!!) at least every second day till the 10th of january when we return.

Christmas Is closing in, and Its funny how little I mind eating a bit more.
It seems Ive entirely any fear of fat, lol.
It doesnt seem bad, as it ties on to my bulking mission
My swimming in the states will melt anything right off.
I wont go overboard though.
The 10% pushup challenge on the shrddersphere forum is also coming to an end.
Good luck to everyone. 3 days left to reach your goals.

Well thats all for today
Shred on everyone.

Danny







12 comments:

Ron said...

Besides your meeting or exceeding your performance goals, you have definitely been looking better and better. Congratulations on another successful mission, Danny!

juli gets happy said...

Amazing, Danny. I salute to you! Your PRW was so strong, you made it. I admire your will-power. Just great! Congratulations.

Have nice holidays. Juli

Danny said...

Thanks Ron and Juli.
Have nice holidays as well you two.

Danny

Adam Waters said...

Awesome work Danny, you have followed through again mate. No doubt you are gonna blitz your upcoming PAST test again mate!

PS The Shredder Universe won't be the same without you mate, but I'm stoked that you are gonna be entering the Air Force in top condition man, which was a big PRW for you.

Danny said...

Thanks adam, and It still Is my prominent PRW!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the example and your service. Congratualtions on an another successful milestone!

Unknown said...

Massive gains and congrats! Well worth it and look at that smile:-)

Danny said...

A smile proves my happiness, lol.
thanks alot for the comments, brian and diane!!!
:D

Anonymous said...

Danny,
You've done an awesome job on this mission. Congrats.

You will be great in the Air Force. Thank you for your willingness to serve and protect our nation.

Phil said...

Hi Danny,
Congrats on the successful mission, you are an inspiration and good role model for us newbies.
Merry Xmas
Phil

KaliLilla.com said...

You look awesome Danny! You're quite an inspiration on how hard work pays off. Congrats!

Danny said...

Thanks larry. I will serve my country as best I can!

wow an inspiration, phil :D
Im only at the beginning myself, lol.
Merry Xmas to you as well.

Thanks lilla. hard work certainly does pay off :)

Shred on everyone!
Danny