Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 165 --> M2 Day 83 : PAST retake

Hey Shredders

Good day today in general.
Went to the gym for just over 80 min.Did 5x5 squats with 75 kg without problem.
I also went running and beat my previous 1 mile time by another 9 seconds.
Im now at 6:36 for once mile.

Also I got a call today from the recruiting center.
They told me that 30-45 days before I get shipped off, i have to take the PAST(Physical Aptitude and Stamina Test; (required for special forces jobs in the Air Force)) AGAIN!!!
I had no idea that was coming, but I see their point.
There are some peole who entirely slack off after taking the past the first time, and are unable to do it again by the time they leave for basic.
The annoying part is that this involves a 4 hour drive to rammstein again.
Itll be sometime between 12th and 15th of january.

Anyways thats all for today

Shred on everyone

Danny

P.S.: Last day for Mission 2 tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ron said...

That's PAST should be easy for you now. You haven't been slacking off at all. Bummer that you have to drive that far again though.

Danny said...

thanks ron. I also still have 3 weeks left to prepare. (actually was going to take it easier on my 2 week vacation, but i guess thats out of question now anyways)