Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 124 --> M2 Day 42: Half Way

Hey Shredders

I appologize for putting this up here this late.
Well it wasnt a rest day today, even though it was planned out that way.
I was called up by a friend and got a ride to the gym with him.
Worked out for about 2 hours.
I really want to get right into the planned bulking phase.
I bumped up my nutrition today instead of starting tomorrow.
I figured, that if i was going to start bulking i shouldnt really wait for a pre-detemined time and waste a day through that.

So for the next 42 days i will be eating big, and shredding harder with the weights than this first half.

My pics are a bit unusual today
I took them a bit late in the day, and decided to do something else for the pic today.

Anyways thats all for today
Shred on everyone

Danny

P.S.: This is not a mirror immage, these are both sides of me, lol.

1 comment:

Mike Groom said...

Half way on your current mission and looking great Danny! Keep it up mate.