Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 125 --> M2 Day 43: Good Start

G'day Shredders

Went swimming for a clean 2 hours today before heading off to the gym and shedding harder than ever for a full hour.
I currently can bench 90 kg once.
The last time i tried this i was at 80 kg.
So deffinetely an improvement.

This really really is to be a muscle building phase, so i wouldnt be surprized if my abs became a bit fuzzy in the future pics for a while.

Nutriton was on target at about 3300 calories
A good start

Well thats all for today
Shred on everyone

Danny

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Excellent job with the bench press Danny

Danny said...

thanks, mike. Nowhere near your own score though, lol.
Thanks for the frequent comments, bud.
Danny

Ron said...

We're on the same boat, Danny. I'm trying not to think too much about losing abs while I'm on a strength/muscle gain phase too.

Marbella said...

You are looking stronger, but perhaps a little thinner. Maybe all that swimming makes you lose (am thinking that I need to quickly get myself to a pool!). Good luck with your workouts.
Lynda

Danny said...

Ron: yeah, no worries though. they will return later, lol.

Lynda: swimming does a great deal for me and due to that i need to eat alot more calories, lol.
Thanks for stopping by

Danny