Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 112 --> M2 Day 30

Hey shredders

"GS 2.0" day 3.
Went swimming for about one and a half hours today and changed the tires of one of our cars. Otherwise i took it slowly today. Need alot of rest for tomorrows test.

Also i am now(and without planning this) at my lowest weight ever. 87.0 kg.
Its not that I eat little over the day, its simply the fact that swimming seems to burn more calories than you'd think. Strangely without plannning so i seem to be justigying the name of this mission: "Burn BIG!"

Now one last checkup on he PAST before i leave.

20 meter underwater swim ---> accomplished in training
500 meter surface swim in 14.30 min ---> accomplished in training
1.5 mile run in 10.45 min ---> accomplished in training
6 pull ups in 1 min ---> accomplished in training
45 sit ups in 2 min ---> accomplished in training
45 push ups in 2 min --> accomplished in training
45 flutter kicks in 2 min ---> accomplished in training

So as long as my stamina and endurance holds together i will make this test for sure!

(btw: the above is a list or requirements. The actual progress is even better ;-) )

Thanks for the numerous comments.
I appreciate you all stopping by and wiching me luck.

Going to bed a bit early today because we will have to leave early in the morning.
Shred on

Danny

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, but I used to be a swimmer. I LIVED in the pool. I was also a lifeguard in high school. No place near me to swim anymore--you're lucky! :)

Danny said...

swimming waqsnt a prominent sport in our school system. Was just a thinng you did maybe once a year in PT.
Now its winter and i can only swim inside at much more limited times.
But yeah, im lucky that i at least have what i do.
Without that i wouldnt be improving in the measures that am at the moment, lol.
Thanks for the comment shari.

juli gets happy said...

You rock, Danny! You will pass the PAST, no prolem for you!

Godspeed, Juli

Ron said...

All your swimming is making me miss it myself!

Marbella said...

I am so in awe of all you are doing...20 meters underwater! Amazing. Wonderful that you want and can swim so well. We all are so proud of you!
Lynda

Danny said...

lol, thanks you all.
btw: what u wrote were the base requirements xD The real results are much better

underwater: 50 metres
500 meters: 13 min
1,5 mile run: 10.38
Pull Ups:8
Sit ups: 50
Push ups: 50
Flutter kicks: 50

Thanks for stopping by.
Danny

angie nicholas said...

good job on the swimming I myself have entered the world of running. good job on reaching your all time low. good luck with day 4 tomorrow angie

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test tomorrow. It sounds like you are going to do great. Give it your best at you can't fail.

Adam Waters said...

You will knock your test out of the park Danny, we believe in you man!

juli gets happy said...

Hey Danny. are you the new "red baron" by now! Please let us know.

Juli

Danny said...

Angie: thanks for stopping by. IM going to do alot more with running too in the near future.

jason: thanks for the encouragement. I made it!

Adam: thanks for stoppint by adam.
Your confidence in me is pretty astounding, lol.

Juli: one post above this one is your answer, my friend.

Shred on everyone

Danny