Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 146 --> M2 Day 64

Hey Shredders

Very busy day today.
First I ran for a mile. The track is right next to the pool.
Then i went swimming for 2 hours.
I was already sure that i was finished for the day, when a friend from the gym called, and asked if i would come along to the gym.
Surprizingly i agreed, even though the workout wasnt sceduled.
So 1 hour at the gym as well.

Nutrition worked out very well today.

Sleep also is exellent lately.
I think due to this, my bulking mission is finally working better.
I am stronger than ever now and I believe that i am finally gaining a good ammount of muscle mass.
Well judge for yourself on the pics.

Thats all for today
Good Night and Shred on

Danny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

May be my imagination - - but I think you look wider.

Unknown said...

you are one crazy gym rat:-) my goodness what do you eat to keep going? Looking great BTW

Anonymous said...

Good workout! Keep going.. keep packing muscle mass!! Celina

Danny said...

is that good or bad larry?
Bad: look wider as in fater
Good: look wider as in bulkier(in a lean way)
I dont mind criticism so either way is helpfull :)

Thanks diane and celina. Oatmeal, chicken, milk and tuna is what i eat most of the time.

Thanks for commenting, everyone

Danny

Marbella said...

Danny, you are a monster at exercising. Give me some of your energy, your push! When I grow up, I wanna be exactly like you!
Lynda

Danny said...

LOL lynda.
Thanks for stopping by