Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 214 --> M3 Day 28: M3 End: Good Bye

Hey Shredders.

My short M3 mission is now officially completed.
Went to the gym for the last time here today and went out with some friends for lunch afterwards.
No swimming of course.

Well ill just get started with the goals i set in the beginning.

Like expected, i set my standards way to high again, lol.
However i succeeded in reaching 90 pushups, which is 20 more than my previous max.
Im currently at 8-9 pull ups
And 10-11 chin ups

The run goals fell flat on the face, as the track was covered with a thick layer of ice all throughout the mission.

And the underwater swim was partially my own fault and partioaly the fault of the many swimmiers blocking the lanes in the pool.
I stayed at 50 and havent attemped anything above that, due to the circumstances.

Eventhough this mission has not been a success in reaching the set goals, i cant say that it wasnt a success in total.
I feel and am stronger now than anytime in my life.
Improvements are hard to spot on this missions pictures,as gaining muscle simply doesnt stand out as much as losing fat.
I now weigh 92.6 kg.
My lowest in all my missions was 86.4 kg.
Im sure that i am not able to go down to that level anymore, as ive built a good ammound of muscle since my lowest point.

I have now also set a goal for myself over this year.
I want to reclaim the 100 kg body, but this time with muscle rather than fat.

Now to the last portion of this post.
Im leaving for the air force tomorrow morning.
Will go through processing till wednesday morning, when i will be set on a plane to lackland in texas. Ill be in rammstein for the time before that.
Im not sure when i will be able to pick up contact with you guys again, but i assure you that ill get it done when i have the chance.

I want to thank everyone in the shreddersphere for their massive support over the last 214 days. Thanks especially to adam for setting all this up for everyone.
I have no doubt in my mind, that without you id be in much worse shape than i am now and possibly would have continued down the fat gain spiral.Ill try to send you a mail once im through basic, bud.
Also big thanks to ron, juli, larry and mike groom for the countless comments over the whole time. Im happy to have "met" all of you guys.

Ive given my father the information to this blog.
He offered to post an update about how im progressing in the air force once in a while. I think ive woken his interest a bit with my transformation. Who knows, maybe he will join the shreddersphere as well some day, lol.

Anyways thats all i can think of saying right now
Ive gotta get some sleep now.
Ill check my blog tomorrow morning before i leave.

Shred On and Shred Massive everyone!
Im looking forward to seeing all your guy's transformations when i get a chance to poke my head in here again.

Danny





3 comments:

Ron said...

I wish you well on your career with the Air Force. I look forward to hearing of your continued progress!

Adam Waters said...

All the best Danny, you have been a massive inspiration to all us here in the ShredderSphere mate!

Unknown said...

Best of success in your career, as you soar upward in your new job, keep soaring in all you set your hands to and all the best.