Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 211 --> M3 Day 25

Hey Shredders

Had a good day today.
Went swimming for 2 hours and got alot more done, as there was noone but me and a friend swimming for more than an hour.
After that several people came, but too little to make swimming uncomfortable.

Went to the gym today and tried out something alse today.
Since i messed up the 5x5 80 kg several times, i downsized the weights.
The last time i did it, i went to 75 kg with my usual 2 minute break inbetween sets.
After warming up today however i did the entire thing with only 1 minute rest.
I figure that ill develop my chest a bunch better so ill be able to lift heavier weights soon.
Also i upped my weight on the leg press today to 205 kg / 452 lb.
Ive been increasing by 10 kg steadily for a while now. Starting with 105 kg / 231 lb.
Used the 5x5 concept for this as i have in the past few months.
Also follwing that i did my "calf presses" on the leg press(legs stretched, holding the weight and moving it up and down with your feet only. Nothing else blasts my calves like that.
I always do 5x30 reps with this and am seeing very healthy gains in my calves.

Anyways thats all for today
Finally a bit longer post, i know, lol.

Shred on everyone

Danny

P.S.: Notice the chair in the background. Thats just one of the many things im now moving into what used to be my room and will become my fathers den, lol.

2 comments:

Ron said...

I agree with what you're doing. Cutting the rest period is another way of increasing the intensity whem adding weight is not yet possible.

Danny said...

Yeah, i figured the same.
Giving up isnt an option ;D