Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 163 --> M2 Day 81

Hey Shredders

Good day today
After resting my triceps and chest since my last benching 5x5, i finally tried out my max pushups again today.
Surprizingly i totally blew away my expectations and did 70 pushups. 8 more than my last max.
When I went to they gym to do the benching with 75 kg i stalled during the 4th rep on the 5th set.
I really struggled throughout that and barely completed the first 4 sets.
In the end i stayed at the gym for just over 50 minutes.

Before that i ran my mile again and beat my best time by a good ammount.

Anyways thats all for today
Shred on everyone

Danny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Danny,
70 pushups is tremendous! You certainly blew away your original goal.

Great progress on all fronts mate! Keep going....

Danny said...

thanks larry, i feel like im on a roll lately.

Have you tried out a max set recently, larry?