Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 128 --> M2 Day 46

Hey Shredders

Great day today.
3 full hours of swimming before i went to the gym.
I only went there for half an hour, but like yesterday that was one hell of a half an hour.

Nutrition was also on spot today.
Im starting to get used to eating and drinking more now that im in the bulking phase.
I saw that my body had gone into auto pilot and ate alot less than i did before i started my phisique transformation. Automatically when i think of eating something what i used to eat, i instantly think that its too fatty and move on and try to think of something else to eat. I guess now I am feeling how much my eating habits have changed.

Anyways thats all for today.

Shred on everyone

Danny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,
A few more pushups and you'll be at 60. Wasn't that your goal?

Keep at it.

Danny said...

nah, the goal was 50 originally, lol.
New one is 75 hehe
Thanks for stopping by

Danny